Search This Blog

Friday, August 8, 2014

getting ready for a new school year!


The other day my friend and I worked on our hallway and for the first time ever we got it all done in one day!! We did things a little simpler this time to follow the new fire code rules. I'm very happy with the way it turned out and I don't think we've been done this early before. Our theme this year is world travel.
I can't wait to get some artwork up there!


This is my friends's wall:


Now it's time to do the other school with our superhero theme. This year both themes are different so I get the chance to change things up.

The only thing I have done at the other school so far is hang up my superman clock.

I guess it's TIME I go over there :)

2 comments:

  1. I love your clock!!! That is amazing and I'm sure it is a big hit in the classroom. I found one that works like a whiteboard. You can decorate as your please. The kids always think it is fake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So far I've gotten lots of compliments from the other teachers and I'm sure the kiddos will love it too! A whiteboard clock sounds awesome, Maybe that will be the next one :)

      Delete